Career at Blain
Country Sales Manager
Salary: To be negotiated
Summary of Responsibilities:
Blain Hydraulics is seeking a country sales manager to be responsible for expanding our North American Sales.
5+ years’ experience in hydraulic elevator industry.
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to:
- Collaborate with our company headquarter in Germany and subsidiaries worldwide.
- Engage with existing customers and acquire new accounts to enlarge our footprint.
- Provide after sales support and technical product training.
- Collect customers feedback, do market research and help new customers in developing quality products using Blain valves.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Establish, maintain and expand the customer base.
- Business acumen.
- Communication proficiency.
- Sales management.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Strategic thinking.
Position and Salary
This is a full-time position
Salary is negotiable
Travel is expected with this position
Education and Experience
A degree in Mechanical Engineering and Business management (marketing): MBA preferred.
3+ years B2B experience in the elevator industry.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Blain Hydraulics
With more than a third of the global market share and a footprint in more 75 countries, Blain is the largest manufacturer of flow control valves for the hydraulic elevator industry. Since 1970 Blain Hydraulics has specialized in the design and manufacture of the finest and safest control valves for hydraulic elevators. With over half a million valves in operation worldwide, we are a market leader offering a wide spectrum of accessories and solutions for the elevator industry. Each elevator valve is adjusted and shipped as per our customer’s requirement. Adjustment on-site is rarely necessary. From our modern manufacturing set up
in Heilbronn, Germany; high quality products are manufactured, meeting industry standards including CSA, EN-81. With wide ranging applications, Blain valves reliably operate hydraulic elevators at wellknown places worldwide not just on land but on off shore installations as well.
For more information about the company, please visit our website at https://www.blain.de
Apply for this opportunity
Please send your CV with cover letter in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: